Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do 3d model and animation

I will do 3d model and animation












About:

*****please contact me BEFORE you make an order*****
This Creative Gig offering extra care for your Projects,3d models,Animation Videos and help to grow your business exponentially.
You will have multiple revisions until you are 100% satisfied
If you are not satisfied with the final result you will have nothing to lose.... I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY
I guaranty the final quality and nothing less


*****please contact me BEFORE you make an order*****
I need to see your product first ( some reference low resolution photo)
The price always depends on the time frame, complexity of your product, number of images, etc, so please contact me first

Reviews


johnmoore646:Best experience on Fiverr yet. Excellent delivery, communication and delivery of video. I will definitely use him for future projects

designer3d:thank you so much

jopher:GREAT WORK..!!!

designer3d:Thank so much.

mquetgles:Great job as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment