Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create a horse animation short movie for you

I will create a horse animation short movie for you












About:

Hello Sir

I can create 3D HD quality videos for your products or services.
I can design videos with unique scenes and characters, write script if you need, give voice over to your videos, and create a background music. You can see an example in my video in the service. I charge $100 for this type of 3D animation video and I can make it in less than 2 days. Please discuss your project requirements before ordering. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Jony

Reviews


ranchoeldiablo:funny video thank you good stuff

jonyanimator:Great Person. Always ready to work with him.

uzziha:Excellent work !!! , Well Above Expectations, timekeeping = Swiss clock --- national league. Thank you very much my friend\n\n

jtmgrfx:Top receive an animation to explain my product while in use

lilstrike16:OUTSTANDING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL ORDER AGAIN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment