Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do animation based on your video or storyline

I will do animation based on your video or storyline












About:

This is my animation gig. I will do an animation
that you will help to create. I will work with you
to create ideas and concepts as well as animate
your ideas for animation. Potential buyers should
contact me first and take a look at my animation style
to see if it works for you. prices are for 1, 2 and 3
minutes worth of animation. Prices listed are for
animation only. No audio will be done. Feel free to
contact me to discuss your project because custom
orders can also be done. Thanks for reading and
contact me if you think this gig might work for your
current project.

Reviews


bryanleiser:Working with pkscomix was extremely easy. His communications were very punctual and he was able to deliver a product that far surpassed our expectations. I love his work and I hope to work with this individual in the future on more projects.

pkscomix:Buyer was great to work with! Gave me wonderful creative freedom!

dpelphrey:Outstanding Experience!

pkscomix:Buyer was great to work with!!!

blueclaystudios:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment