Friday, August 24, 2018

I will animate, breathe life into still images professionally

I will animate, breathe life into still images professionally












About:

I will use the 2.5D techniques to animate your image, be it backgrounds photos, art photos, landscapes pictures, etc. . Basically any art work!

Give a new perspective to your images! I can achieve this by separating the image in as many layers as needed and animate each of them separately then, I add various VFX effects , particles, lens flare, zoom in/out, rotate etc. .

Notes:

- If you dont have the image layered, please see the extras. 
- All the packages have 1 image for the video, if you want more, please see the extras.
- For the best result I need your image in the best quality possible.

------------------------
Extras available:
------------------------

  • Overlay Text
  • Custom Colors
  • Commercial Use
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Background Music
  • +1 Animated Image
  • +5 Secs of animation
  • HD 1080p 
  • 4k Resolution 
  • Separate the image into layers

In the F.A.Q you can read another questions.

Please contact with me before ordening, Thanks! 
P.S: I'm a native french speaker, but my english is understandable 

Reviews


bdbearden:Fantastic experience.

lordmystirio:Outstanding experience. Thank you . ^^

viyai2000:Required a few revisions, but Seyive delivered the gig as I desired. Would recommend his service!

lordmystirio:This is my second client on Fiverr and despite a lot of communication barriers between us, he has been awesome and patient. I've been lucky to have such a person to work for.\r\n\r\nThanks for the opportunity.

bdbearden:Fantastic experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment