Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create product with realistic rendering with animation.

I will create product with realistic rendering with animation.












About:

Please discuss with me before placing an order.

In this package I will create 3d model of your product then I will animate it according to your requirements.

I will provide 1080p Quality.

Reviews


gennescurescu:The work was good. I suggest to be more attentive to the small details like timing and placement of words. It was a quite a process to get to the final version.

shubhamkarwal:good experience to work with this person, hope to see you in future too

gennescurescu:He is doing a great job

shubhamkarwal:Thank you for those amazing words sir, I appreciate it

furryfashionist:Does a great job with 3d Modeling and Animation


No comments:

Post a Comment