Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will animate and render your character rigs

I will animate and render your character rigs












About:

Hello there!

I am a 3D animator and do animate anything in 3D. Love to do Animation Walk cycles of any kind of Characters.

To do this,  one and only condition is to have a RIGGED character.

No rigs! no problem, I'm a Generalist who does character modelling and rigging. If you have a design then send me. We'll work it out. 

Pls check the following links:

Animation: https://youtu.be/mFwj8AIMjko

Walk cycles : http://youtu.be/jNcXxFKpyVA

Thanks and regards,
CIJO

Reviews


nassosvakalis:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

megdog110359:Outstanding animator! he delivered extremely high quality work within a very tight deadline, I would definitely work with him again.

joesavy:Thank you so much! Outstanding experience!

chilipaul:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

megdog110359:Very helpful and understanding as well as a very high quality of work!


No comments:

Post a Comment