Friday, July 27, 2018

I will model, rig and animate any 3d model in cinema4d

I will model, rig and animate any 3d model in cinema4d












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig. 

Please contact before placing order so that we can discuss the details. 

✦✦✦A one stop shop for all your 3d solutions.✦✦

Services I offer:
  • 3D Modelling (Your Product/Prototype , Houses, Objects, Scenes etc)
  • 3D Animation ( Explainers, How it work, Parts Assembly, Product Promos/Launch, Product Pitch etc) 
  • 3D Character Rigging (Model, Rig and Animate the characters) 
  • On demand high end and super realistic renders.

With years of experience in motion graphics, I will combine my skills of 3d and 2d design with post processing and amaze you with the results. 

I use Cinema4D for 3d Modelling and Animation and Adobe AE for post processing.

Please contact before placing order, thanks.

Have any questions ?
Drop a message and I will get back to you asap. 

Reviews


golasch:Every time im woking together with Faizan the results are amazing! Great communication, awesome skills and brilliant advices. It is a pleasure doing business with Faizan and therefore I fully recommend his skills. Looking forward to the next challenge

faizananwar:Such a pleasure working with Bene, discussion over implementable approaches for CGI and outcome is always great.

teeisel9:yes seller was excellent

faizananwar:Outstanding Experience !!

miregal:worked with cinema4d


No comments:

Post a Comment