Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will work hard to make it a reality.

I will work hard to make it a reality.












About:

I will create a 3d animation video for your short story, project, birthday present, etc.  I will need as many details as possible so I can know what you want and visualize what I need to do to make it happen. 

Generally, a video will cost $30-80/minute but every job is unique and I will give you a quote before we get started. 

After the order is made I will work tirelessly to get the job done in a timely manner.

Prices are for videos with two characters.  Need more characters?  I can create custom offers just for your project!

Reviews


edyard723:He works fast and knows what he's doing, see the video he created for my site at www.never4get.us. We'll work again on at least one other project of mine.

dthacker:Thank you for your kind review. I hope the video serves you well!

nobiah:Great seller with great communication skills. Very easy to work with and I will use again with another animation project.

dthacker:Very much enjoyed this project! I hope it serves you well!!!

evangelinevw:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment