Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create low poly models anything you wish

I will create low poly models anything you wish












About:

I specialize in Low Poly modeling and design using Blender and will create models of objects, animals, structures or anything you might request!

A sketch and/or image reference and a list of key elements is required to base the model of.

What will be provided with my service:
1. The requested model in the required format.
2. A preview render.

I can deliver in most common 3D formats, just ask for it, by default I will deliver .blend.

All models will be scaled to realistic levels by default, simply request otherwise to set a specific scale.

I DO NOT do overly complex high poly models, or high resolution texture work.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment