Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do 2d portrait character animation for GIF or mp4

I will do 2d portrait character animation for GIF or mp4












About:

Hello,

For this gig I will make your 2D character portrait to be able to talking, wink, laugh, or even dancing.
I ONLY do the animation, NOT drawing the character.

You NEED to provide me the layered PSD or AI file, and make sure the parts that you want to animate is already separated. I can also break it apart myself, but it will need extra cost and extra time.

WHAT WILL YOU GET is : Json/ GIF/ MP4, or as a sprite sheet. And also the spine files too.

Please contact me first if you haven't sure which one package that you need.

Reviews


lazyturtlegames:Thanks! Will order again!

felixwong33:Thank you for repeating order

lazyturtlegames:Excellent quality!

felixwong33:Another great project !

lazyturtlegames:Just amazing! Thanx


No comments:

Post a Comment