Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do any Data entry job copy and paste.

I will do any Data entry job copy and paste.












About:

Hello Guys,

You are on the best and the newest gig on Fiverr. 

All I need from you is

1.Song file in MP3 or WAV format
2.A basic theme of the music track or the song ( to select the matching footage)


You will get
1.A nice music video based on the theme of your song
2.Copyright free visual
3.100% buyer satisfaction or money back guarantee
4.Friendly communication 
5. Delivered in 720p Full HD quality
6. Nice footage with slow-motion shots


I am open to your ideas and you can tell me how the video should be. I will do another video editing too. There are many Fiverr sellers for music video creation but I am the no .1 editor using copyright free footage

Please contact me for custom offers and more details. Basic package applied only for the songs up to 3 min long and please see gig extras to calculate the cost of our song.

Note: The footage will be reused in future videos.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment