Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will let you know the best write ups that I have produced for my clients. + See More

I will let you know the best write ups that I have produced for my clients. + See More












About:

Get Professional Whiteboard / 2D & Explainer Animated Character Videos. 


PACKAGES: 

-  Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 75 words(30 Secs Approx) Basic

- Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 225 words (90 Secs Approx)  Standard 

- Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 450 words (180 Secs Approx) Premium 

  • Voice over 
  • voice sync
  • proper script writing
  • Bg music
  • Add logo / url
  • match the sens
  • 1080p
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Commercial Rights 

Note: 

The revision does not include a change in script and voice over.


My First priority is your 100% satisfaction through my services. But if you don't like the end Result despite of multiple Revisions, I offer 100% money back guarantee. 


CONTACT ME NOW! for any questions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment