Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create gif animation of any animated character in 25 to 30 frames

I will create gif animation of any animated character in 25 to 30 frames












About:

I can create illustration and animation for any kind of web game, computer game, mobile game. I am experienced to work in mobile game web game and IOS game also. feel free to contact me to share your idea and job requirement.

Reviews


davidloewe:Very quick and good work! Would work with him again

samimon:Great person.. Very professional in job demand.. I am happy to work with him.. its my pleasure.. I will like to work for him again and again.

publ1z:Brilliant work! Went over and above, very patient and reliable, as well as creative. Will be back for sure.\nHighly recommended.

samimon:Very nice person.. I will like to work for Her again and again.

mikzab:Very professional Easy to communicate! He did more than was expected!!


No comments:

Post a Comment