Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create professional medical 3d animation

I will create professional medical 3d animation












About:

Please contact me before you make an order!!!

I am 3D artist with massive experience in Anatomy, Molecular Biology, Cellular and Developmental Biology, Evolution, Cell-cell signaling, Botany Genetics and Microbiology including other varied topics in Biology.

I can help you with any type of project related in the medicine, very high accuracy and precision work also it will be in resolution as you want and the time will be as you want "as the animation required" i will not charge you for that.

If i forgot to tell you something else that you are interest in or you have some other questions fell free to contact me.

Reviews


gillbar:Thank you Jovan, \nWe received an excellent result for animation describing our unique dermal method of action. Communication with Jovan was good and he responded willingly for every change and fine tuning we asked for.\nWould definitely work with Jovan again.\nGill

jovanilov:Thanks you so much Gill your support mean a lot to me.

vitacon:Very easy to work with. quick and solid work. Will be a returning customer!

jovanilov:Thanks for the good words.

henryfigueredo:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment