Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 3d models and graphics for game,animation,3d printing

I will create 3d models and graphics for game,animation,3d printing












About:

"PLEASE FREELY DISCUSS BEFORE ORDERING"


I will create 3D models for the game, 3D printing, animation, and texture etc.

I have a team where the creation of graphics products as well as creating models for 3d printing also I can use a few different kind of software like maya, ZBrush etc

I am ready to work with your requirement.

For me, the top priority is to meet Buyers Full Satisfaction.

The fee for my Gig is for basic modeling. Things can be negotiable case by case, which will not disappoint you.

Check out my other gigs too www.fiverr.com/nehal_malvi


Feel free to contact me first with a concept art of your character before purchasing for a free custom quote and time frame just for you.

Reviews


jbjb616161:second gig with him... many more in the future :)\nthis artist meets and exceeds what we ask!!! \nyou cannot do better than using him. \nthank you, again!!!!! \nJohn and Debi

nehal_malvi:Thank you very much! It was my pleasure to work with you.

jbjb616161:Ok, so if you are looking for a Seller who is EXTREMELY knowledgeable, proficient and communicative... you found the right guy! \nWe sent him a vague idea of what we wanted and his VERY FIRST attempt was absolutely perfect! We could not have designed this any better. \nWe made a few tweaks and he was super accommodating! Check his stellar resume!

nehal_malvi:Thank you very much! It was my pleasure to work with you.

jbjb616161:second gig with him... many more in the future :)\nthis artist meets and exceeds what we ask!!! \nyou cannot do better than using him. \nthank you, again!!!!! \nJohn and Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment