Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a 2 minute/400 word animation of Trump just for you.

I will create a 2 minute/400 word animation of Trump just for you.












About:

This is a one of a kind gig. Your own Trump Cartoon. Order the animation and tell me what you would like Donald Trump to say and do.

All trump VO will be done by me. I have professional acting training and record in full noise free environment with a MKH 416 condenser shotgun microphone at 44.1khz 16bit or higher and export in mono mp3 or wave.

Please read ALL the extras below for more details on how to order.

REVISIONS: are only valid before the order is listed as complete. 

If your script is more than 500 words or contains complicated or non-English words or phrases please contact me ahead of time. Also Donald Trump IS NOT an eloquent speaker and in order to sound like him or keep true to his character, some pronunciations may be a bit off.

Please no heavy handed propaganda reads or projects. Meaning anything intended on being too hateful towards him, Liberals or Conservatives may be rejected. This gig is primarily for comedy or satire. No slander. Thank you.

Reviews


davidprescott:Satisfactory Experience

funnyguytimmy:Literally one of the easiest people I have worked with on this gig.

professorn:Great service all of the time... thanks

funnyguytimmy:Of all my customers I have had the easiest time working with them.

professorn:great Job as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment