Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create a custom 2d animation and character design

I will create a custom 2d animation and character design












About:

I will create 2D animations of any kind in FULL HD, what ever you have in your head I can make it.

For animations longer then 45 second please contact me.

Sound Effects and Source File you can purchase in my Gig Extras.

Buyer can have his character or I can design a character.

I animate ONLY with my STYLE.

If you need:

  • 2D Animation
  • Character Design
  • GIF
  • Short Animated Cartoon (3 min.)
  • Logo Animation

I can animate a character/object for you in Adobe Flash for use in a cartoon show, webseries, Youtube Intros or explainer videos.

Unlimited and free revisions.

Feel FREE to contact. I am here to provide you services 24/7 anytime.

Requirement:

  • Detailed description of movement for each character.
  • Final output format.

Character Design Only:

https://www.fiverr.com/carlito_94/design-awesome-character-or-mascot

Reviews


jefflampton:Carlito did an AMAZING job! Not only was it exactly what I wanted, but he delivered it quicker then he said! Definitely recommend Carlito, I know I will definitely use him again. thank you!!!!!!\n

carlito_94:Thank you very much!

davebillups:easy to communicate. Reasonable guy

carlito_94:Thank you!

davinperry:Animation followed my specifications precisely. Absolutely fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment