Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will design 3d models and animation in max,maya or blender

I will design 3d models and animation in max,maya or blender












About:

Hi There

So my long awaited service is here!

One of the best 3D software (if not the best) : The 3DS MAX,Maya and blender

I prefer offering custom services which are rare on Fiverr.

For those who need unique products which are not found anywhere on the internet (unlike things made out of templates), this is a one-stop shop for you.

I have two policies which you may never find here:

1. Unlimited revisions
2. Free project files (copyright-free material only)


My gig features:

  1. Desired file format
  2. High quality
  3. Low file size (Highly compressed without quality lapse) 
  4. Desired resolution (from small web to 4K)

Please note that I DO NOT provide voice-over services. 


As I provide custom services, each project has its own requirements and work required. So I cannot create a rate list.

I recommend you contact me first before placing the order.

Best Regards
Ashok

Reviews


royibernthal:Not satisfied with the quality and not going to use this, just felt like I should pay the artist for his time.

ashokgupta007:Buyer is impatient and i sent files many times , just because of his not clear instructions , its delayed.

vishalgupta84:great sellers

ashokgupta007:Thanks again in working with me. highly appreciated communication

vishalgupta84:highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment