Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create detailed 3d characters for movies and games

I will create detailed 3d characters for movies and games












About:

Hello There,

dear honorable customer, you are most welcome.
All what i hope that my customers be satisfied and success.

I am a professional character artist with 4+ years of experience.I can do (3D Characters Modeling, texturing, Shading and rendering.)
In this gig, I will create you a 3D character Model and texture it as you Like ... Just tell me what you want and i will make it happen ... send me a text of a clear description of what you need and i will see what i can do about it :) 
                          
                         
FOLLOWING CHARACTER I WILL MAKE FOR YOU ] :

1) Mobile Game Character.    
2) PC Games Character 
3) Realistic Character for Animation Movie. 
4) Character for 3D PRINTING 
5.) Virtual reality ( VR )
6.) Low poly/ High poly Character


Please "Don't pay any orders before talk to me.
 
I will be glad to discuss your requirements and i will help you.
with All my respect.

Thanks and Best Regards
DEV

Reviews


aidanmcneillage:Excellent job!

devkumar3d:thank you very much for the kind appreciation. i'm glad you like goofy as well. can't wait to work with you again.

huenguyenvn:seller is good .

devkumar3d:its been wonderful experience again working with this person. i can't wait to work with him again.

huenguyenvn:Thanks for working with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment