Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will consult re preproduction of animated cartoon

I will consult re preproduction of animated cartoon












About:

60 minutes of professional consultation time for me to consider your written question(s) and write your specific answer(s) and Guide you through every aspect of animation Pre-Production for $80

I will help breakdown the entire process and answer any questions about...

Cost estimations

Cost cutting strategies

Script reading and notes

Creating original character art versus using existing characters

or any other questions you have.


ALL ORIGINAL CHARACTERS COPYRIGHT © 2017 UNGERFILM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


Reviews


jasoncroe:it was good

anigrams:Awesome Buyer!

eyad_880:Super fast ! Direct to the point

anigrams:Outstanding Experience!

brolinsmith:Very informative and working closely with my illustrator for a custom animation. On to my second gig already


No comments:

Post a Comment