Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will made 3d animated character video

I will made 3d animated character video












About:

I will do thisrealistic3D character animation video for you. This could be your video commercial, special message to someone, business presentation, your channel intros or outros, your story animation, or anything in your mind. I will give life to your ideas.

If you have a logo to display somewhere over any object in the video, I can do that. If you want the character to perform certain things over green screen or custom background, I can do that.

Its better to message me before ordering so things gets clear.

Basic gig price is $5 that includes 60 seconds of 720p HD video with upto 2 Character. natural voice (without logo )
  • For more scenes, more characters and your logo shirt see other packages.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment