Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will develop 3d character animation for your company

I will develop 3d character animation for your company












About:

Why should you hire me?

I create characters bring them to life for music videos, shorts, educational videos in 3D animation.
I love to develop interesting animated videos with great people in you.

I would need some information to get an idea what the characters would look like.  
If you already sketch the characters, I would like to see them in a T-pose front view and side view.
If the characters are already modeled, textured and rigged in 3Ds Max, just send me a FBX file along with textures

I will provide you with the follow:
  • Test render of model in T-Poses
  • Play blast videos of the work-in-progress of the animation
  • Final version of the animation video render.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will respond asap.

Please note that the starting fee is included in with the price.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment