Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create full 2d animation proyects

I will create full 2d animation proyects












About:

Hi, I'm Jairo, director and animator Something that happens a lot and you know it, always are the times of delivery, always, always of ya pa`ya, with my experience in the digital area, I have developed a pipeline or work process that has allowed me to manage the time of the same in express mode. I am available so that when working with suppliers they can take my services into account. Thank you very much!

Reviews


randylevan:Great job with the animation! Thank you!

jairocartoon:An excellent communication with randylevan

tommymcgregor:Unbelievable job.

jairocartoon:Excellent TMcG Experience !!

randylevan:Great job with the animation! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment