Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will provide high end animation fully professional for 10 sec

I will provide high end animation fully professional for 10 sec












About:

Please kindly contact me before ordering, pricing will depend on the complexity of the animation.


Hello! I'm Umer, a professional 3D Animator and 5 STAR RATED SELLER on Fiverr!


I will bring your character to life! I guarantee friendly treatment and 100% satisfaction with my work


Animations for your Character:

  • Walking/Running
  • Basic Exercises
  • Dancing/Singing
  • Drinking/ Vomiting
  • Interacting with objects
  • Interacting with Peoples
  • Fighting - Driving - riding
  • And many more 

We do it all!

I can also texture your character

Note: 

Before starting the order please be kind to contact me, I need full description (brief) of your project 
And give me a believable deadline...
And expand the deadline when you have too many changes.


Place Your Order Now!

Reviews


srul72:Very creative and very very helpul!\n\nI really recommend him!

piximperfect:Excellent Buyer very cooperative!

patclassen:Awesome job Very professional!!

piximperfect:Outstanding experience!

jakeforward1:This seller was great to work with. Anyone that requires animation, I 100% recommend this seller. Fantastic Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment