Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a unique cartoon animation

I will create a unique cartoon animation












About:

Please contact me through inbox before buying! I'm offering a 2d cartoon animation in my style (what you see in my gig video) for whatever you need it. Prices and delivery time can be negotiated depending on the size of the project in question. 

Everything you see in my gig video was hand drawn and animated by me, i never use templates, and avoid doing explainer videos. I specialize in cartoon animation, so if you want something authentic and somewhat original created, i'm very much interested! Again, if your project is big and important to you, you have to contact me so we can chat it over and discuss how we are going to do it. For bigger projects it's always best to split it into scenes, and discuss each scene individually while planning the whole project from beginning to the end.

Reviews


grahamraabe:This was the final step of a multi-scene project and I could not be happier with the final result! All of the work was timely and exactly what I asked for, and the process was totally collaborative.

ivanchilly:Thank you very much!

grahamraabe:Great experience as always!

ivanchilly:Thank you!

grahamraabe:Excellent communication, timeline, and final product as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment