Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will animate your game character with anima2d for unity

I will animate your game character with anima2d for unity












About:

The Gig In Brief:

  • 5$ per animation (includes png sprites)
  • every 5th animation is free
  • get a free sample animation done before start
  • buy source file for 5$
  • buy additional services for 5$
  • requires a skeletal/bone animation ready game character drawn - if you don't know what that is you are probably on the wrong place :D 

Hey there

My name is Hamza. I'm an excellent 2d character animator with deep experience in Anima2D. I have helped hundreds of clients create the ideal character animation(s) for their game. 


Basic Services:

  • character setup
  • animate character 
  • fix any problems with an existing spriter project

Advanced Services - 5$ Each:

  • spring joints

Bonus Service - 10$:

I will export your character from the source file which can be a character drawn in
  • Photoshop
  • Illustrator
  • Inkscape
  • GIMP
  • etc
  • ..

Reviews


vjekob:Hamza is amazing, he again did a great job, and as long as he will be willing to put up with my nitpicking, I'll be ordering from him again and again. Highly recommended!

moonstar2d:Thanks for the tip! A pleasure to work with you.

beslep:Fast delivery and good communication

moonstar2d:Thank you !

creatorscph:Great job! Followed brief, asked good questions to clarify and made it even better by adding own ideas. Will definitely work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment