Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will professionally animate your face for for your custom videos

I will professionally animate your face for for your custom videos












About:

Hi there! I specialize in great animated face for your own videos, lyric music videos or a video with your face lip synced to the animation?

1.st Thing ill need is a frontal image of your face of the character you would like me to recreate and use (custom characters allowed) 
2. The type of them you want for the side animations for example fire elements, Text elements, or animations that correspond to the audio you would like to use to lip sync with the character 

My Skills:
• Cartoon Version of your face
• 2/D 3/D Illustration
• Lip Synced Mouth Movements 
• Unique Background Animation/Drawing 
• Animated Objects 
• Motion Graphics 
• Character Design  
• Custom Beat 

Tools I use:
 - A After Effects 
 - A Photoshop
 - 
A Illustrator
 - 
A Premiere pro 
 - 
A Character Animator
 - Fl Studio

Please note:  Video animation is complex aside from the facial illustration and the musical production  , so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need.








Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment