Friday, July 27, 2018

I will develop 2d and 3d characters scene cartoon animation videos

I will develop 2d and 3d characters scene cartoon animation videos












About:

Please contact me before ordering any service.


Why us:

we are providing you Free of cost your video demo Yes! that's exactly what you hear free of cost video demo so you can judge the quality of work which we are providing you.

Paid service if you want:
  • Story Writing / Narrative Writing (45$) / Professional Voice over ($15/100 words)



Why Character animation & Whiteboard animation Video?

Character animation & WHITEBOARD ANIMATION Will Stop Drop-off Rates, Increase Conversions and promote your business.
You can also ask me to make a video for your fiverr gig
Video includes drawings inspired by your script & can also include your logo/URL.
I will make custom characters.
I select relevant images to go along with your script from my professional stock library if you want me to add your images that will also work for me.
 
It will be animation video for your product or service. 
It will be of 1080p HD resolution
Any background color / Background image of your choice


What you have to give me:
  • Text/Script


I can do videos of any length.

If you have any question leave a message.

Reviews


talhatech:fab fab fab!... just fab... Order today and got work within a few hours. I was suppose to have waited 2-4 days. Happy doing business AGAIN

talhatech:Always good to work with this seller

talhatech:\nSuper fast and fantastic communication. I'll be back.

talhatech:I was looking for a short transition video for my Twitch channel and this seller created it just as advertised and delivered in a timely manner, I'm very happy with the final product!

talhatech:Very responsive, great work, got back with me every time I text him. Exceptional work


No comments:

Post a Comment