Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a professional 3d model of character

I will create a professional 3d model of character












About:

Discuss or contact me before buying

Hi.. my name is Robby, i will create  you high quality 3d Character or model using blender and Zbrush.

- For animation requirement
- For games
- For 3d Printing
- For Mascot
ETC

i have 6 years experience in 3D


•    DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT MESSAGING.
•   i will Give The price based on your Requirement or design, it start from $100
•    I can do 3D model of any object / Props or Character with good quality render.


Note Only for 3D Character Model :

-  Please before you order, give me your sketch, design or reference
- The prices is based on your design and complexity


Please contact me with intense. if you need to create it from the scratch

Reviews


benjaminweldon:Outstanding Experience!

benjaminweldon:Outstanding Experience!

benjaminweldon:Outstanding Experience!

benjaminweldon:Good Experience!

oyeakd:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment