Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make 3d character model n rigging

I will make 3d character model n rigging












About:

3d model n environment usually slowest a week
and can be quick when there are additional costs, and if the work is too complicated the cost also adds

Reviews


delroyfinesse:Amazing rigging. Able to animate the character fully. Highly recommended seller.

chris_coursey:I have been working with this Seller for over a month and things are better than expected. I will be using him again for the next piece of the project

delroyfinesse:Needed someone to get the 3D model ready on time.

chris_coursey:Open and clear communication! I'm hiring him again and again!

delroyfinesse:Amazing rigging. Able to animate the character fully. Highly recommended seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment