Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do 2d animations in unique styles

I will do 2d animations in unique styles












About:

I will create every gentre of animations for you.

My name is rostix,experienced freelancer.I love the art of 2d animation .I use toon boom harmony for my productions.

--please contact me before the order--

for any question,just ask.
(ps.I will not be online from 21/02/2017 to 12/03/2017)

Reviews


feelingeuphoria:Outstanding Experience!

snakebyte:this young man is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!THE BEST......IN TH!!!E WEST

rostixb:This man deserve an oscar only for his humor,see ya at the premiation!

birgitwaites:Another perfect animation! Will be using him for all my project needs!

birddog35:I've been looking for a quick and easy solution to animating characters and logos. THIS IS IT!!! A big Thank You - goes out to this freelancer. Thanks for the great work. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment