Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create selfie cartoon 3d intro logo

I will create selfie cartoon 3d intro logo












About:

hi Welcome to My Selfi Cartoon 3D Logo 
Note: There are many others who are creating the same animation with simple logo, but i will convert your simple logo to 3D  1st then i will create animation in 24 hours.



What you will get for $5? 
  • Logo Intros with your logo and tagline
  • Final Output in Full HD (1920x1080) 
  • Sound Effect Included
  • Clean Animation effects 

Please send me your logo,tagline or website address. 
Logo should be high quality with a transparent background(PNG,PSD, AI or EPS file format).

100% NO ISSUES WITH  VIDEOHVIE or AUDIO JUNGLE COPYRIGHT


I can provide video files in MP4,MOV, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or the web. 


ORDER NOW.

Reviews


lockmagic11:Nice Job, Quick Service ,

jetseo:thx for good review

tujasang09:Awesome Work , Jetseo Convert My PNG Logo To 3d , and then use it in animation , i like his services always , 10/10 10/10 100/100

jetseo:Thanks its my duty ...

siggiboy81:Everything was perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment