Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create a story in 3d animated video for you in 48 hours

I will create a story in 3d animated video for you in 48 hours












About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG,

Are you looking for an Engaging 3D Story Animation Video  for your Business?, You have come to the right Place. 3D Story Animated Video is basically a creative way to promote, advertise your services using voice and motions graphics which sky rocket your Business to next level. I deliver on time and I communicate and cooperate with my clients in the most professional manner. 

I OFFER,

  • HD Quality 1080p with only 3 days delivery.
  • High Quality Videos
  • Professional Voice Over (Male or Female)
  • Background Music
  • Add Intro & Outro
  • Add logo
  • Royalty free Background music
  • Delivered in .mp4 format 

WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU.

  • Music or Voice Over
  • Logo
  • Website (Optional)
  • Business Name 
  • Phone Number
  • Your script.

**If you have any SPECIAL REQUIREMENT for your video like animated logo, specific image, specific voice over, specific storyboard or suggestions, feel free to CONTACT ME lets discuss it and know if I will be able to meet your requirement before hitting the ORDER BUTTON **

I look forward to working with you! THANKS!

Reviews


djcarl:This was a great experience. Great work! Thank you!

iwafemi01:Great Experience.

flawlessarticle:The seller delivered an amazing job. I am totally blown away. Thank you so much for this, I will definitely be coming back soon.

iwafemi01:Thank you.

fomogha:It good working with this seller, good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment