Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make 3d model of your product for amazon and ebay

I will make 3d model of your product for amazon and ebay












About:

Making 3D models is the need of time to fill more life to your products or objects, some people rely on traditional photographs of products, but sooner or later they realize that there are so many limitations associated with traditional photography as animating, glaring, camera tracking, even size of file and so on.

We can model any objects such as bottles, jars, mobile phones, cups, packings, products etc.

Our $5Gig is basic gig for low resolution such as 480x270px for high resolution renders please refer to our extra gigs

Plz. note :
  • Basic gig is for simple objects
  • For complex objects, cost can be negotiated
  • You need to provide reference photos and label designs (if applicable)
  • Detailed instructs for your model object in question
  • Before ordering, please message me.
Look out our extra gigs

Thanks & Cheers!

Reviews


pixlum:bawa is an excellent person and a very good professional. I really recommand him. At first I ask him a simple design and after discussing I had other ideas. He do the job by pleisure. Of course the price was higer so he adapt the result to my budget. The result was better than expected and I'm happy

bawa904:Thanks A Lot! You are always welcome!

garygillespie:Bawa has the technical skills to produce high quality results. Easy to work with and always willing to accommadate.

bawa904:thanks sir! I believe in longterm relations. you are always welcome.

mijosales:I was impressed with the seller's work, however, seller asked me to download and unzip a folder that was blocked by Chrome's security extension because it was malicious. I would recommend the seller's work but not the malicious tactics that go along with it. Buyers Beware.


No comments:

Post a Comment