Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do an animation for your business

I will do an animation for your business












About:

I will animate a video from scratch for your company, all original, I do not repeat images from other works I have done, ideally for presentations, web sites, advertisement, full detail, in a professional and artistic way.

The animation will be made by Alexander Sljussar, an accomplished Illustrator and Graphic artist, his art has been featured in CNN en EspaƱol, and Several Tv shows and media at hispanic markets.

You will receive a HD Video (1080) 2 seconds, depends of your needs.

*I my animation from zero, I don't use any plug-in, for animate it, all are done from zero, for this reason my videos can take longer as usual, but you will get a good quality animation.

---PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER!---

Here are some examples of my work https://www.youtube.com/user/Alexsp/videos

Reviews


seemonster:I am sorry to say that I do not think he knows how to do animation. Very disappointed with results, I am sitting with a half baked animation that I could probably have done better by myself with pencil and paper.

alexsp_flash:Sorry about hearing that, I actually ask you to be specific about what you didn't like about the animation, but wasn't clear, I made what I thought was best to fix with a white board animation, hope I can earn another opportunity in the future and get a better communication between us.

davidlaflore:Really talented!

alexsp_flash:Outstanding experience :)

jayroddymusic:He was the best seller I've worked with out of everyone on Fivver.


No comments:

Post a Comment