Friday, August 3, 2018

I will create 2d animated characters business video

I will create 2d animated characters business video












About:

Get Professional Whiteboard / 2D & Explainer Animated Videos. 


PACKAGES: 


Basic Pack (You provide the script, I do the rest)

 


- Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 75 words (30 Secs Approx)

- Voice Over
- Voice Over Sync
- Custom Characters
- Custom Scenes
- Background music
- Adding Your Logo / Web URL
- Adding any of your Social Media Addresses

- Full HD 1080P

- Script Writing 

Standard Pack (You only provide the script and I do the rest)


- Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 150 words (60 Secs Approx)

- Voice Over
- Voice Over Sync
- Custom Characters
- Custom Scenes
- Background music
- Adding Your Logo / Web URL
- Adding any of your Social Media Addresses

- Full HD 1080P

- Script Writing 

Premium Pack (
Full Package)

- Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 300 words (120 Secs Approx)

- Voice Over
- Voice Over Sync
- Custom Characters
- Custom Scenes
- Background music
- Adding Your Logo / Web URL
- Adding any of your Social Media Addresses

- Full HD 1080P

- Script Writing 


Important Note:
Please read the Refund Policy on my Frequently Asked Questions sections.


CONTACT ME NOW! for any questions.

qfnetwork

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment