I will be ready to provide quality service.
About:
READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING ORDER~♥♥♥ LIGHTNING FAST DELIVERY within 24 hours
What I offer with my packages ?
- Professional Quality
- 1920 X 1080 video (1080p Full HD)
- Music included
- mp4 format (I will provide other formats on your request)
- Average video duration 5-30 sec
All of my animation is great for
> Your website
> Youtube channel
> Your Business
Why you order this gig from me?
- Professional quality
- Free revision
- VIP service
- Express delivery
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Here's what i require:
- Pictures (which will be displayed in background)
- Pictures of you in which the face is clearly visible
Use this intro to present your Business in best possible way.
Best for YouTube Channel, Game intros, Teasers, Short films, Promos, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Presentation for a project website or business, Branding, Special events, Product advertising, Commercial projects, Promo sales and so on…
Reviews
sakoon77:excellent work
logorevel:Outstanding Experience!
jerrylenz:I think this is a great fiverr value and ordered one for myself to try it out. I will be back for more to use as gifts. THANKS!
logorevel:one of the best buyer . thank you and keep ordering :)\r\n
sakoon77:excellent work
No comments:
Post a Comment